Thursday 5 March 2015

Optimism: Hope for future


It was second January and I was, as usual bored. I was thinking that maybe this year would be somewhat different from the past years. Now that I’m going to come into college, it has to be different. I might as well meet some new people, no! “better” people. But I realized that every time I had thought this, things have always gone wrong. It’s like I try to be so optimistic but I have always been fooled by the world because things have always been opposite. So, I tried not to be optimistic and instead, I started thinking about all the bad events that had happened in the past year because it was one hell of a year. And it kind of upset me because there were so many things I didn't want to remember but they just came in my mind and I couldn't help but wonder what, in the world, had I done to some people to be treated the way I was treated. I started thinking that 2015 would be like 2014. I was filled with negativity.

Then, my friend spoke:

Her: “You know what? I was reading my horoscope last night and I cannot agree more with this site “Astrology.com”. It is like the exact reflection of this year; everything that I have planned, everything that I am looking for. It’s like my life is about to start, my career and everything I have wanted is waiting for me. And I want it to be exactly what I have always hoped for. It is so inspiring Simran. Why don’t you check yours too?”

I: “Oh dear! I didn't know you were into astrology too. You know these things aren't true. Had they been true, all your Libran friends would be seeking for adventure right now. You know I don’t believe in psychics and astrologers and all those aged white hair men who carry Rudraksha Mala and claim to be messiah of God and predict your future. Why do they not predict their own future?”

She: “No no, neither do I but look at it and you’ll see what I am seeing right now. You’ll look at the future with my eyes and then, you wouldn't agree more with me. It appears realistic and I tell you, once you read it, you’ll be inspired. If not much but at least these words give hope to the people; people like us who are passionate about their future, career oriented and seeking adventure. There exist people like us who were never meant to follow the herd.:

I: “Well that’s a nice speech you just gave. Maybe I should write it down and share on my blog and people might get inspired and follow their dreams, ha! However we all want something realistic, not some magical words.:

She: “Alright Will you just read your horoscope now, please?”

I: “Okay. Fine!”

What my horoscope said was actually inspiring. I was unable to believe it however, somewhere I knew it was true, it might have been true. I was skeptical but convinced.

“You were born to be wild, Sagittarius, and this year you'll be back in your favored rambunctious saddle. After surviving the past few years of feeling pent-up, frustrated and in the longest darkest, tunnel of the unknown, you're so ready to break on through to the other side. To say it's a totally new you is no exaggeration. You've been shedding layers upon layers of your old, false self in order to make room for this glorious and powerful firebrand now emerging from the shadows. Give yourself time to really grow into this new skin. You still have this year to tweak your image and new approach to life and love. Saturn will back out of your sign between June and September, creating a break in the action of your ongoing self-reinvention process. Considering the level of total metamorphosis you've undergone, it would make sense that you may need to go back and recover a few missing or forgotten pieces of your old self to integrate into the new package. Plus, the summer will bring you back to any unfinished emotional business that started in 2012. This is your last chance to say goodbye, and part on terms that you can live with for the next 30 years. Take your time and be sure you're not walking away with any residual resentment or regret. This is your year to skyrocket and you don't want any emotional baggage standing between you and your utter fiery self.

Travel continues to be a major passion and source of opportunity in 2015. You'll have your lucky ruler in your zone of foreign countries until August, so make the most of this awesome jet-setting influence. You're totally in your element and tripping the globe fantastic like a total rock star. You'll be totally career obsessed starting late summer when Jupiter moves up to the top of your horoscope. This is one of the most stellar career transits you've had in 12 years. It's all about status, opportunity and recognition during the second half of the year. You're status is totally peeking and your popularity is about to blow up between the latter half of 2015 all the way through early 2017. The constriction and fears of the past few years are giving way to grand scale schemes and dreams. The partial solar eclipse in your career zone this September is sure to accelerate your success in major and unexpected ways until March of 2016. The Nodes of Fate will continue to teach you powerful lessons around both friendships and romantic relationships. You're learning to make your friendships more romantic and your romances friendlier. The total lunar eclipse in April could bring some friendships to an end. If you're not on the same wavelength or operating under the same value system, the eclipse will clear out those associations that are no longer in alignment with your long-term goals. The upside to this potent eclipse cycle is that it will make you extremely clear on what you want on the bigger scale with your dreams and your bucket list. Your eyes are wide open to your true priorities and you'll be scheduling accordingly.

About Career

Your career prospects are off the charts this year, Sag! You've got the planets working every angle of your chart to bring you into the highest realms of fame and fortune. All you have to do is show up and believe. You've got Saturn working your sign to assure you deliver nothing less than your very best on a consistent and quality basis. All of the hard work you've put in on your integrity is really starting to show. In fact, you're basically glowing this year. Next, you have the support of lucky and expansive Jupiter (your ruling planet) moving into your career zone this August. Jupiter shines brightly at the top of your horoscope between August and the end of the year, bringing the kind of good fortune you have not experienced in 12 years. You can take bigger risks now, knowing Jupiter has your back and you're assured to land on your feet. Of course, Saturn in your sign could make you a bit more cautious than you would normally be, but trust that if you leap the net will appear.

Mars and Jupiter will be aligning in your career zone in late September and October. This dynamic transit gives you both the energy and confidence to really put yourself out there and get yourself on the map in a way that will make a difference with your success. Your focus and consistency is really going to pay off by bringing more followers, a greater audience and hopefully even a raise or boost in your overall income. Pluto will continue to work his long-term influence to overhaul your financial story. You've been in this renovation and revamping process since 2008, so you're finally starting to get the hang of how it all works. Building for the long-term is where it's at now. Your old ways of jumping the gun or living for the moment while throwing away future resources is surely a thing of the past!

You're blessed with amazing mentors for the first half of the year. 'When the student is ready, the teacher appears' is your motto in 2015, because every time you're ready to learn something new, the perfect guru appears to guide you. Travel is another amazing teacher for you this year, and the experience derived from exploring new countries and exotic corners of the world. With Jupiter in your zone of foreign countries until August, you should have plenty of opportunities to see the world. The total lunar eclipse of April in your house of long-term goals and achievements is sure to propel you in both unimaginable and inexplicable ways. Just be open and ready for anything to unfurl between April and October. So much is changing and opening for the better. It could feel a little off-kilter in the process of reorienting you to a whole new network and mission statement for your work and your life. Remember, you're in the process of totally reinventing yourself and your life's purpose from the ground up. This is totally new terrain and you're like a wild horse ready to run free to heaven only knows where. You're still exploring, experimenting and figuring that out, Sag. So be patient and enjoy all of the success and accolades along the path.”

The words weren't lies at all. They appeared so promising that I couldn't stop myself but only imagine what if it was true. It washed away all the negativity. Suddenly I was hoping for a good future. My eyes were filled with dream and hope. I was dreaming. Only reading those words made me so happy that I didn't even utter a word for some time. I was so happy it made me go speechless. It indeed was a beginning of the New Year and I was looking forward to it.



The above article is written for #IndibloggerHappyHours in association with 
#LookUp


By
Simran Bharti
Follow me on Instagram @PrettyLittleVirtuoso for more daily product reviews, fashion advice, shopping hauls & more.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-Have Vintage Fashion Accessories At Rs 250 Only

Hi everyone, Vintage fashion is back and with the famous flared jeans, bell sleeves and striped sweater, we also have the classiest and c...