Thursday 12 March 2015

Introducing Moto-e


Moto-e is another low cost handset launched by Motorola in India with a very tempting price tag. It is using the dual core Snapdragon 200 processor (MSM8610) clocked at 1.2GHz with Adreno 305 GPU. The E runs on KitKat out of the box with 1GB RAM.

Price: Rs. 6,999


What comes with Moto-e?



  • Moto E handset
  • Earphone
  • Travel charger with micro USB pin
  • User guide / warranty card in both Hindi and English languages.


What are the features of Moto-e?
The new Moto-e offers the following features:

Design:


  • The Moto-e has special design. The screen is 4.3 inches, size is 66.8x129.9x12.3 mm and it's thicker in the center and slimmer towards the edges which makes it look unique. Because of the special design, the handset is very easy to handle and comfortable also. The weigh of the handset with the batter (2390 mAh) is only 142 grams.
  • Also, the unique feature that Moto-e has is that it comes with a built-in battery. So there's no headache of removing the battery or changing it because the life of the battery is high and it lasts very long. Therefore saves a lot of time of charging your cellphone frequently in a day.
  • The front facing speakers gives you a better and clearer voice quality, enhancing your music experience. There are no buttons and the phone is entirely touch-screen.
  • It comes with a high quality anti-smudge coating on the screen which means you needn't worry about the fingerprints. Yay!

Display:


  • The new Motorola has a screen of 4.5" qHD which guarantees you a crystal clear view of the images, videos and texts. So you get to enjoy your favorite movie or your reading experience.

Camera:

  • Moto-e comes with a primary camera of 5 Megapixel making your photography experience even better.
  • Not only this, it comes with an additional feature of Auto-focus. So, in case you want to take classy photos and blur the background, you needn't make a lot of efforts because Moto-e does that for you.
  • There's another option on zooming 4x in case you want to take pictures of roses from your balcony, without getting stuck in the bushes.

Important Applications:

As if the above features weren't enough to satisfy its customers, Moto-e offers its own special applications that are Motorola Assist, Motorola Migrate and Moto assist. Other than these, the built in apps are youtube, g-mail, google chrome and google play store. Also you can download all the different motorola applications from the built-in google store like Motorola connect, Motorola contextual service, Motorola Alert, Motorola Voice, Moto Display and many more.

So, what does these Motorola applications do?

Simple, they make your life easier.

About Motorola Assist:


Motorola Assist recognizes when you shouldn't be bothered, like when you’re sleeping or in a meeting. After hours, it only lets important calls through. It even knows when you’re driving and can automatically read out new text messages or play music. When you’re at home it can announce calls. You can set actions and exceptions so that they work exactly how you want them to."
Source of above information: Google Play Store

About Motorola Migrate:


It lets you move your stuff from your old cell-phone to new Motorola smart-phone wirelessly following few simple steps. It lets you transfer all your photos. texts, videos, SMS contacts (which you must admit always lose whenever you change your phone). What else can you migrate?
All this stuff:



What would I choose to start with if I get the new Moto-e?

Well, besides the fact that this new Moto-e has some amazing applications, the first thing I'd do if I get this smart-phone would be using the unique application of Moto-e i.e MOTOROLA MIGRATE. The only thing I get worried about while changing my phone is whether all my important files and my pictures and videos will be transferred safely or not. I always lose all my contacts because of just one click. It has happened to me before and it happens again and again. The headache is transferring my word files which contain my time-table, my whole schedule, my to-do list, my articles that I need to publish, all my ideas that I save, new ideas about new articles that I can write and publish,etc. There's so much that I store in my cell-phone which make my life easier because I'm a human and I tend to forget things easily. This is one of the appliactions of motorola that I find outstanding. If you're someone who just switched from an old-fashioned or traditional non-android phone to Moto-e, you can still transfer all your files with the help of this application as it supports migration from Anroid 2.2 + above, iCloud and non-smart-phones/traditional phones with Bluetooth support. I mean it's like a must-have application. You needn't worry about the data-cable or transferring your files to memory card and all that when you can do that with the help of Motorola Migrate. It's just amazing. Motorola is creative and understands the needs of its customers.

Learn more about Moto-e here: http://www.startwithmotoe.com/

By
Simran Bharti
Follow me on Instagram @PrettyLittleVirtuoso for more daily product reviews, fashion advice, shopping hauls & more.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Must-Have Vintage Fashion Accessories At Rs 250 Only

Hi everyone, Vintage fashion is back and with the famous flared jeans, bell sleeves and striped sweater, we also have the classiest and c...